Monday, March 5, 2007

I think I got lost.......

I haven't posted in almost two weeks. I was sick with a cold and a pinched nerve. I was weak and felt those were good reasons to not follow my Weight Watchers. Back to the grindstone this week though. No matter what, I am weighing in on Thursday. I may try to start some walking again this week, but no hand weights for the upper body for a while. I will have to splurge this week though for the Harry Connick Jr concert. Thats Friday and my friends and I are eating out. I will still try to make a wise choice. The good thing about losing weight is when you go to try on clothes and you find something really cute that fits really well. I'm excited about the dress I bought for the concert. My friend Donna is looking awesome and is wearing a super cute dress too. My other friend April bought a cute outfit, so I think we will all be looking hot. Donna bought the Walk Away the Pounds video and said she lost 1.2 lbs this week. Awesome! I will try to post again this week and let you guys know how I do at weigh in and the concert!

2 comments:

Soo Mi said...

Since it's a video, I assume you "walk away the pounds" indoors? If so, where do I get one?

Also, my neighbor has guilted me into going w/her to WW at (gasp!) 7am on Saturdays. I start this week. I'm going to take a before picture with a measuring tape this time, just to help me stay on track. I plan to pin it to the mirror in my bathroom after I print it out as an 8x10.

Miss Kimberly said...

Hey! I'm so glad you are doing WW too,one more person I can add to my friends list. Please share recipes with me when you find some good ones. The videos can be bought at Wal-Mart or Target or try half.com. It is for indoors and is very easy, no special equipment needed (although on occasion she adds bands at the end of weights but those are not necessary.