Sunday, February 11, 2007

Introduction to my blog world.......

This is my first blog experience. I figured now was as good a time as any to start one. I am beginning a journey to become more fit in my thirties. You will see that introduction on my blog site. I've posted some photos that I have stored on this computer. They are not my very first photos before I lost weight. They are photos after I had lost about 15 lbs. I will try to post some other photos that were taken prior to that. In the future I will try to ad links to websites that I feel will help anyone else who is doing what I am doing which is getting fit through Weight Watchers and exercising. I will also try to ad links of interest about traveling, the outdoors, and anything else which could be of interest to you. I'm also using this as a way to keep in touch with family and friends. I hope you all will find what I have here interesting. Please send your comments. Thanks!

2 comments:

Soo Mi said...

Excellent! I'd post pictures of me on my blog, but I'm lame.

I'm glad your blog has a serious purpose. I use mine to tell bad jokes, yak about karaoke, or express my disbelief at certain news items.

I don't even know why I started one in the first place, but I now have 2 faithful readers (although I'm pretty sure Eric reads out of obligation).

I haven't signed up for curves yet (lack of cash-thank you, military deployments) but plan to start chronicling my adventures in weight-loss as well. I thought about posting low-cal recipes that taste yummy. What do you think?

Elitist City-Dweller said...

Keep blogging... I'll keep reading.